I just love to share stories and alongside other artists and friends, I have designed shows for entertainment and celebration, even if, as I believe, stories have always something to teach us. Jacqui and I shared the stage for a Festival of Ideas event on ‘Secrets & Discoveries‘, following which we were encouraged to tell stories in celebration of women for the York International Women Festival. We obliged in 2016, with contributions from Cath Heinemeyer and the wonderful Barberellas. Five years later, I celebrated women in stories & music alongside talented women storytellers from Wales, who knows, this might become a yearly occurence!
- Hadau’r Gaeaf, Winter Seeds, an online storytelling evening organised by Chwedl, November 2021.
“What a fantastic evening with some wonderful storytellers- thank you ever so much, Diolch yn fawr”
“Brilliant night, so many images and emotions will stay with me.”
- Beyond the Horizon, a storytelling evening. Online performance part of the York Festival of Ideas, June 2021.
“Thank you! Such a lovely evening and some great stories, music and images!”
- Bold Girls & Daring Women – A celebration of International Women’d Day through stories & music. A muti-voiced performance and fundraiser by women storytellers from Wales, March 2021.
“What a wonderful collective of women tellers!”
“Wonderful thanks SO much everyone for a magical variety of treats”
- From Ancient Egypt to Modern Britain, Tales of Women through Space & Time, York, March 2016.
- Secrets & discoveries, a storytelling evening, York Festival of Ideas, June 2015.
“Fun and intriguing hour listening to stories about secrets and discoveries this evening. Random, mad & fab.” 2015 York Festival of Ideas attendee on Twitter.