In 2015, I returned to Black & White film photography after a 15-year break. When shapes and colours are too much to behold, it helps me focus on the light, the shades, the textures. Most of my shots are taken with a 50mm lens on manual settings; all are hand printed in the dark room and unique. I enjoy the simplicity of this hands-on process, and the aleas of light playing with chemistry. Above all, I love spending time outside, looking.
Galleries can be accessed here.
Prints sizes are approximately 17 by 24 cm unframed.
If you are interested in buying a print, please contact me.
Current & upcoming exhibitions
- Artbound’s ‘Tales of the Iconic’ exhibition, Hebden Bridge Town Hall, UK, 9th July – 6th August 2019.
- Artbound’s ‘Winter Wonderland’ exhibition, Hebden Bridge Town Hall, UK, 27th November – 21st December 2018.
- Artbound’s ‘Ideal Destinations’ exhibition, Hebden Bridge Townhall, UK, 3rd-29th October 2018. I will be presenting colour photographs from my Scandinavian journeys.
- Guest at Jess Wallace’s exhibition: New work in bronze, Paul Smith, Mayfair, London, December 2017
- Guest at Jess Wallace’s exhibition: Other Nations, The Artefact Gallery, London, November 2015